I am having fever since past 2 weeks.Is this malaria or typhoid ?

i am having fever since past 2 weeks , in first week i am having fever with heaviness in body, my doctor proscribed me ziffi200 cafixime,numusulide and aciloc, after 3days dose i m ok but after 2 days again i got fever then doctor advice me for some test of blood urine and malarial and vidal test the test were normal and no parasite found, typhoid test comes negative . dr given me medicine for viral fever , still i vont get cured now he proscribed me antimalarial medicine. but still i get fever once in a day im confused plz can u tell me i should i do, can u tell me waht is the problem ?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011