I am having cough, running nose and watery eyes with itchy ears.

I had a bad cold and felt really bad so I decided to take ampicillin for 5 days after it I felt better but i still had cough running nose and watery eyes. I already have such a condition for two weeks and I still have all those sympthoms. For three last days I also have itchy ears, but what freaks me out, that when I tried today to push air through my nose some jelly substance began to come from the conner of my left eye. Doctor am I dying? :(
Asked On : Wed, 3 Feb 2010