I am having chest pain but my EKG is fine. I have anxiety disorder

Would pain in the arm caused by heart problems be relieved by icy hot? I have generalized anxiety disorder and constantly worry about my heart, I never have chest pains and have good blood pressure, no family history, except a grandpa who had a heart attack in his 70 s, I eat healthy, am not overweight , I have also been to a dr and had a perfect ekg about 5 months ago. Based on the information given would I be likely to suffer from heart disease? I m a 27 year old female
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009