I am having chest pain and shortness of breath. Had right bundle branch block

Hi, I`m 37 years old..stay at home mom. I have been diagnosed with RBBB 7 years ago.The doctor said nothing to worry about.Lately I feel chest pain and shortness of breath ...sometimes I feel my hearthbeat and woke up my hands are red with white dots and the fingertips are swollen.I also have sleeping problems ...little every day tasks around the house makes me feel so tired so easily. Do you think is it because of the RBBB..or something else? Should I see a doctor...or simply just overtired ...I tried everything...ginseng,energy tabl;ets, vitamins ,iron...etc...but nothing helped. Please let me know! Thank you for your time and answer.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011