I am having bad cramp pains(menstrual) and I need a fast remedy

I'm having bad cramp pains( menstrual ) and I need a fast remedy? I searched on here and it said to lay on my side , but I need to to my homework, which is just reading for now. So, it just hurts in my stomach really badly. I know I don t exercise much (i m not overweight , i m a good size-5 4 , 120pds), but would anything help me right now that I just suffered eating my breakfast b/c it hurt so much! Thankyou gals, I appreciate it.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Take some tylenol or ibroprophen and get moving. movement helps a lot, or a hot shower. excercise, walk, do something.