I am going to a waterpark on Monday and I am on my period, What should I do ?

I'm going to a waterpark on Monday and I'm on my period and I can't wear tampons...What do I do?? I m 14 and my mom won t let me wear tampons and I ve told her I ll change it every so often and she still said no=[ My mom is coming to the waterpark with me and my grama and brother.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
You should really talk to your mom again. Because as far as I can see, there is no other solution. Maybe you could ask her to teach you about them this week so you might be able to wear them Monday. If she still says no, I guess she doesn't expect you to go to the water park. Because there is no other way. OR, if you feel that you can do it, you can just use a tampon without her knowing. But that might not be a good idea if she said no.