I am getting white urination. Is it a problem ?

I am a 36 years old and doing research in High Altitude on climate change and glacier. I have on query about urination. Some times during the urination first I saw the yellow color, and, It will change as a white viscous color but not sticky. I am worried, then I drunk more water frequently, I am getting normal (white urination). Is it a problem ? I still not went to see the doctor . What would be the causes ? I
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
colour of urine depends on hydration of body and on medicinesif any taken like b complexes etc
normal urine colour light straw colour or like water colourless in well hydrated people
white viscous like may be due to some conditions like phosphaturia
you may get a urine check up when it is white viscous colour and get a physician consultation
you may not need any treatment depending on the cause
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
Hi greetings from health care magic
If there is no burning urination and more urge for urination and no fever then nothing to be worried. Just take sufficient water. It is normal
Thank you