I am getting dark blood after 20 days of a surgical abortion.

Had one medical abortion . At the two week check up it showed my sac hadn t come out. I did a second take of the medical abortion pills knowing it only had a 30% effective rate for second timers. I never bled so within three days of second medical abortion I had a surgical abortion. It has been 20 days and I am still bleeding dark blood at a normal period rate for me. Is this normal? I worry 2 medical and one surgical at two different locations - have my procedures and symptoms slipped through the cracks?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Jan 2011