I am getting brown discharge while on loestrin and i had unprotected sex. Am i pregnant ?

im 17 5ft4.. ive been on a pill called loestrin for about 6 months.. and i dont have periods anymore my doctor said its fine if i dont come on my periods.. but i started getting this light brown discharge in my underwear and when i wipe after i go to the toilet.. recently i just had intercourse with my partner unprotected.. i dont have sex much because im always in pain when i have it.. ? could i be pregnant? im worried need advice!!
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011