I am getting birth control, but my boyfriend wants to nut in more

im getting birth control. but my boyfriend wants to nut in me... can i get pregant is he does after month? ummmmmmmmm yeah for the ass holes that are saying being dumb.... the nice ones that are actually wondering... nut in someone is just another term for erecting in a girl. duh. (*teen thing in maryland*)
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
If you have ANY kind of unprotected sex, there is a chance of pregnancy. Even with birth control, there is a slight chance of pregnancy. The ONLY way to NOT get pregnant is by having NO sex.
  Anonymous's Response
lol not to be an ass but not true the virgin mary went prego and she didnt have sex