I am experiencing an occasional metallic taste in my mouth and have sore breasts. Am i pregnant?

Hi, I was messing around with my boyfriend and he touched his penis to my vagina, but didn't ejaculate (he didn't ejaculate earlier in the day either or the day before) nor did we have actual intercourse. I also started my normally heavy period the day after (usually starts with brown discharge and gets extremely heavy for the next 6 days). 
The week after that, I started panicking at the thought of pregnancy and became extremely stressed out. Two days following that I had a severe headache, nausea, and diarrhea, and since have had frequent urination, pain in my lower abdomen, and some slight lower back pain. I was given Macrobid by my doctor who said that I was NOT pregnant (urinalysis) and had white blood cells in my urine. I took this and my abdominal pain subsided. I finished my medicine 48 hours ago. 
Now, I am experiencing an occasional metallic taste in my mouth and have sore breasts. My period isn't due until the 19th, and I'm used to feeling sore breasts a little less than a week before I begin (not at this level of soreness either). I am also experiencing lots of gas and persistent diarrhea. Am I pregnant? Or just paranoid? Is this caused by stress?
Just to clarify, the doctor took the urinalysis test two weeks after my boyfriend and I were getting intimate.

Asked On : Thu, 9 Sep 2010