Have headache, fatigue. dizziness and metallic taste in mouth. Pregnancy test negative. Pregnancy?

Hi! I am trying to conceive (29 years old). I have been temping, tracking cervical mucus , etc. I m pretty sure I ovulated on Feb 17. Home pregnancy tests have been negative on 11 and 12dpo and on 12dpo my temp dropped and I had 2-3 days of bleeding, then nothing. Usually my periods are 5-6 days. Now since yesterday I ve had a pretty constant headache, fatigue , some dizziness , occasional metallic taste in my mouth, and just feeling off. This morning my temp was up WAY higher than it s ever been. Do you think my period was really implantation bleeding, and if so would a home pregnancy test be accurate tomorrow (which would be 18 days post ovulation)?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013