I am diagnosed with bacterial vaginosis and impacted colon but still getting dizziness,itchy hands and abdominal pain

I have had dizziness for three months, the itchy feet and hands for about two months and the abdominal pain and nausea started about 4 weeks ago. I was diagnosed with bacterial vaginosis and an impacted colon. I have been on meds for the vaginosis and that has been cleared up. I took doses of milk of magnesium and my colon was cleaned out. Why do I still have itchy hands and feet, abdominal pain and nausea? I ve had multiple blood test, xrays, ecgs, ct scans, and nothing has been diagnosed. What could this be?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Oct 2011