I am diagnosed with anemia but suffering from intense headache,dizziness,fever,tonsil swelling and abdominal pain. Do i have leukemia ?

I have been diagnosed with Anemia about a year ago. . And my dizzyness fazes would fluctuate. But now its back and it seems that along with the symptoms of Anemia I have been getting intense headaches and fevers and my tonsils have been swelling frequently. Also, I ve been having abdominal pain and it s like I ve been having cramps even though I don t have my period. I m really worried that maybe I might have leukemia but before I suggest it to my mother and spend money getting tested I wanted to know if there is a possibility that I have it or not.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Feb 2011