I am declining rapidly from severe edema of congestive heart failure

I am declining rapidly from severe edema of congestive heart failure, no diuretis have made any improvement. It s 1 AM in NY and all I really wish is that those of you who believe in Jesus as Lord or are devout Jewish worshipers of Ha-Shem Tov (Blessed be His Name) make petitions to G-D for my sake. Cardiologists made clear that this is incurable and often uncontrollable. The greater the damage from the heart attack, the harder it is to control th deadly fluid buildup. No cure is now possible, and even 6 mos in a hospital cannot promise an improvement. I realize that my best and only hope is in Ha-Shem in His mercy. - and in My Lord the Meshiach Jesus. I do not tonite ask your medical advice - only your prayers to the Lord Whom I adore. If you wish to do a good deed, pray for me that the Lord heal me or take me soon from my great swelling pain. I tahnk bless each of you who will pray for me tonite sincerely. Knowing that I have your prayers gives me hope for a speedy relief.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009