I am bleeding 2 weeks after my period end, please suggest me

I am bleeding 2 weeks after my period ended, dizzy, hot flashes, and stomach problems I ended my period two weeks ago and about 3 days ago, I started bleeding again, but very light. It s only when I wipe that I notice it, and it s a dark brownish color. Last night I started having hot flashes and became dizzy and light-headed at times. Since last night, I have been having some stomach issues with my digestive system. What could this be? As of today, I haven t noticed any blood as of yet, but when I have been, it wasn t every time I used the bathroom.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Jan 2011