I am active and going to gym. Started neck pain after playing rugby game. Any suggestion?

Hi, I have quite uncomfortable neck pain . I did have problems in the past with this same area which happened from being tackled in a rugby game. It had caused me to lose a lot of sleep but seemed to heal over time. However, I played a game of non contact rugby yesterday and since, I have had very bad pain in left side of neck. I am quite active, go to gym 3-4 days per week and also run 3-4 days per week, havent had neck pain from weight lifting but very painful this morning from non contact rugby, any suggestions? Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012