I am a male 17 year old having chest and throat pain. What should I do ?

hi i am a male 17 year old and well today i woke up nice and fine then like 45 minutes late i started experiencing pain/coldness in the center to my upper chest when i took a breath. Then a few hours later the lower part of neck/ throat starts hurting. Everytime i swallow the bottom middle of my throat hurts. Also i cant really turn my head or the lower right part of my neck hurts. im kind of wondering what it might be ive never experienced this before. So overall i have center to upper chest pain when i breath or burp, and the lower middle and right sidee of my neck/ throat hurts when i swallow or move my neck. I would appreciate any advice thank you
Asked On : Thu, 19 May 2011