I am a having hypothorism from last 10 years.I am unable to sleep the whole day or night

hi i am male 44 yrs. I'm a having hypothorism from last 10 years. Initailly before this hypothyorism my weight was about 60 kg. Till sept.2009 my weight was 82kg now i'm having 99 degree F temp. mostly in the afternoon or evening in the morning it is less than 98 my present weight is reduced to 78.5 also i want to inform you that in sept.2009 i had severe diahria ( loose motion ) & some 3 bottles of drip was given to medue to dehydration. since then my weight started reducing. I had done my investigations done just 25 days back Haemogram, LFT, KFT, Thyroid Profile etc they are normal except TSH it was raised to 15. I do not feel any weakness, i am unable to sleep the whole day or night
Asked On : Wed, 28 Apr 2010