I am a 15 year old girl and ben getting bladder infections and think is from sex

I have ben getting blater infetions alot now and think it could be from sex i am 15 and have goten 3 im the last 3 mounths I have ben getting blater infetions alot now and think it could be from sex i am 15 and have goten 3 im the last 3 mounths ? I have ben sexuly activ for that long as well ? Can u help me ? PLESS HELP ME SOON !!!! LIKE I SAID IM 15 I DONT HAVE MONY TO ASK INSTENTLY I AM A GIRL TO I DIDNT PUT THAT IN THERE AND IST KINDA NEEDED !!!!
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011