I am 9 months pregnant and having severe pains

I am 9 months pregnant and having severe pains that come and go not sure what it is I am 9 months pregnant (36 weeks) and im experiencing some really horrible severe pains in my lower belly when i lay on my side it just feels so painful and my back is really hurting also very hard for me to walk not to sure what it is.?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Jan 2011
Hello lauren;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Any sort of pain in lower abdomen in 9th month of pregnancy should be examined by a Gynaecologist to find if the pain is labour pain.So please visit your doctor ;hospital or a ER and get examined to rule out pains of labour because you may be in labour.
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Fatima Clinic's  Response
Welcome to healthcare magic.
Your question is posted on 16 jan 2011,when it was 9th month of pregnancy.You might had delivered a baby.
Any way,if you get such type of problem you must contact your obstetrician immediately for the better management.
Thank you