I am 6 months pregnant and i have itchy lumps on the skin between my vagina and my bum

i had a couple of itchy lumps on the skin between my vagina and my bum, i had some betnovate cream left from when it prescribed for an itchy bite i had a few months ago so i used that on it. its pretty much gone now but i ve just googled it and it says that it shouldn t be used in the genitals area. i m also 6 months pregnant and says it shouldn t be used in pregnancy either. i m concerned now that it could have harmed my baby. what problems could it have caused?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011
You are right,betnovate should not ideally be used in the genital area but since you already you cant do anything about that now.You should avoid using it again.However,topical application of a creme shouldnt harm the baby directly.Please dont use it again.