I am 54 years old and suffering from chronic kidney disease,i am not on dialysis and i feel very weak

Hi Doc, Iam 54 and a half year old man, my height is 5 feet 7 inches and my weight is 75 kgs ,Iam suffering from chronic kidney disease .My left kidney gfr is 18 ml/min and my right kidney gfr is 7 ml/min.Dr Amit Gupta (nepprologist) of PGI lucknow is looking after my case.The relative kidney function left kidney-68% and right kidney -32 % and the impression of the report is -Bilateral small contrated kidneys (right smaller than left)with impaired function and multiple renal scars. my Blood pressure till moring was high-119/low-79.I feel very weak and dizzy all the time .I have turned into insomniac, as i cannot sleep at night. My medicines are-Aplazar,cobadex-z, stamlo,Pentawok 40 mg and ecostrin. my doctor has asked me to visit him in september again.My critinine value is 2.50 and I am not on dialysis .Tell me what are my chances to be lead healthy life and when can i get kidney transplantation done and what can it cost minimum.I am very anxious and worried, help me.Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jul 2011