I am 44 with missed period and tender breast. But my HPG are negative

I am 44 missed period and here is whats going on with me I am 44 will be 45 next month my period is 2 weeks late my last date of period was 1/30 last 5 days I normally have 25 day cycle... I spotted brown discharge for 4 days starting on 2/12 and now I have very full tender breast and my nipples are darker, increased appetite, started feeling dizziness yesterday when bending over, getting twinge cramps last 2 weeks, having to use bathroom a bit more then usual, also been very thirsty, and just small waves of nausea . I have taken 3 HPT last test was 03/05 all negative... I have doctors appointment tomorrow but I am worried I could be pregnant ... I was sick for 2 weeks recently with bronchitis and lost 10lbs while I was sick hoping it threw my body off .. I had unprotected sex on day 5 of my period 2/03 and on 2/17
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011