I am 37 years old suffering from diabetes and food poisoning. Why i am getting frequent urination after taking spasmopan ?

I am a 37 year old female with diabetes . I have recently had a food poisoning episode and am taking spasmopan for is given to me by a doctor in the Middle East, as I have been here for 8 months now. I have recently had to go to the bathroom every 1 hour through the night and quite frequently through the day. What could be the cause of having to go so often. I do my kiegles daily so I don t think it is that. When I have to go even this frequently It feels very urgent and is a considerable amount, like I waited awhile but haven t. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Aug 2011