I am 37 weeks pregnant but baby's position has not yet changed. Is there any problem during delivery ?

i am 37 weeks pregnant .my weight gain during pregnancy is position has not yet there any problem during delivery
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011
HELLO, get an advanced scan done.USG obstretrics and doppler study.Also get done a NON STRESS TEST to know tht baby is happy inside the womb.Observe everyday for baby movements , it should be around 10 to 12 every 12 hours.Your weight gain during pregnancy is little more than normal so get your blood sugars tested to rule out Gestational diabetes melites tht reults in big baby.All the best for your delivery and happy parenting...
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum,
The normal weight gain during pregnancy would be around 10kgs. Don't worry, until you feel the baby moving and your scans say the baby is doing fine. Go for regular follow up and take adequate rest. All The Best, Take Care.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
babies can flip at any time but they can also flip back.
That's nothing to be worried about. Babies are often moving around constantly, but it isn't rare for them to be in the same positions for various ultrasounds
Being head down isn't a sign of an early delivery. It's just a position. Actually, as time goes on with a pregnancy, it is very common for the baby to go into the head down position and stay's just kind of how they are programmed to do things.