I am 36 weeks pregnant and getting thick yellow discharge. Am i going into labor soon ?

I m 36 weeks pregnant & have lost 3 clear/white pieces of mucus over the past month, 2 of those within the past week. Having horrible lower back pain , labor stopped at 33 weeks, still getting uncomfortable contractions, 1cm dilated, starting to thin out, & now having LOTS of thick off white/yellow discharge. What does all of this mean? Will I be going into labor soon? I am 28 years old, this is my 4th pregnancy , but my 3rd child. My first son was born about 1 month early 11 1/2 years ago. This baby is my 1st girl, and at 33 weeks pregnant, dr s said she was measuring at 35 weeks.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Apr 2011