I am 32 weeks pregnant, done tests. Worried about baby's growth<br>

today at 32 weeks and the percentiles for the head seem to be drastically off, i was hoping someone could look at the results and tell me what they think. Results at 32weeks Biparietal Diameter (BPD) - 83.3mm Head Circumference (HC) - 297.9MM Abdominal Circumference (AC) - 257.6mm Femur Length (FL) - 63.4mm 52nd% Est. fetal weight - 1766gm is ths normal or not i m bit worried about my baby growth doctor told me that baby s growth is average .kindly guide me..
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012