I am 28 year old single female, and have had a breakdown before. I m scared to go outside. what to do ?

Hi. I think I m having some sort of breakdown. I ve noticed a reduction in fine motor skills, memory loss, and difficulty making decisions (like in easy things - seeing that a jumper is turned inside out but not being able to identify how to rectify the situation. A mental block, of sorts). I m scared to go outside. I m a 28 year old single female, and have had a breakdown before, 3 years ago (to which the run-up was feeling exceptionally calm and detached). Not sure what to do.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011