I am 27 years old,i have one tube damaged and other very tight,not able to conceive for this. What is the success rate of IVF in my situation ?

i 27 years trying to get conceive for the last 2 years but not get success. we already gone for iui for four cycle and lastly undergo laproscopy hystroscopy test in which doctor found that my one tube is damaged and another is very tight. is it possible to get pregnant plz guide me what to do should i go for IVF? plz provide me the best ivf centre in india.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Jun 2011