Starting ivf treatments after failed iui. Was on birth control . Sonography found cyst. After acupuncture it grew. Suggest?

im starting my first ivf treatments after 2 failed iui. I was on birth control for 2 weeks. First sono found 23 mm cycst. Accupuncture next day... 2 days later, cyst grew to 33 mm.... Dr said she is going to proceed with ivf treatment and ignore cyst.... what is her rationale for this action? Is this typical proceedure? She said that my levels were fine.
Posted Sun, 19 May 2013 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 1 hour later
Its OK to ignore cyst and proceed for IVF because of your age.
As such a 33 mm cyst should not cause much of a hinderance at IVF.
It can also be aspirated along with egg retrieval.
By waiting there is no guarantee that the cyst will get absorbed in next few days.
It might take a couple of weeks for spontaneous resolution of the cyst.and it will unnecessarily delay the process of IVF.
Best of luck
Go with positive mind and I will pray to God for a successful IVF