I am 22 years old and i have lump above collarbone,neck and jaw

I am a 22 year old female and a few days ago I found a soft, movable, lump about the size of a marble just above my collarbone on the right side. The since finding the lump my neck, from just under my jaw, down to my upper chest/ shoulder has been feeling weird like tight and I need to stretch. I ve tried stretching but it doesn t help. Also, when I move my right arm a certain way I can feel something moving by my collarbone. I usually carry my heavy backpack on that side, and I ve been lifting weights, even though I didn t felt anything give during these times, did I just pull something, or is it something else?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Jan 2011