I am 22 weeks pregnant and feeling pain in my utrus and lower body. What i have to do?

i am 22 weeks pregnant and feeling pain in my utrus and lower body specialy at night when i changed my sides. i also want to know about my diet because four the last 4 weeks i have only gain 1kg. my doctor sujjest me to take 1 littler milk daily but with milk my stomach is upset and i have loose motions,so how can i get it?. I cant lay down proporly i am feeling my beely too big and its is also thight and having gastric problem too. I also want to know at this stage to use stairs 2 to 3 times daily is safe or not? please help me i am very much concern its my first baby what i have to do?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Sep 2011