I am 16 year old and i have a pigeon chest which is giving me breathing problems

i think my pigeon chest is giving me breathing problems how do i be sure of this? I am 16 year old and i have a pigeon chest it was not so bad in my childhood i could play sport and run around but as i grew older i started to have breathing problems and my pigeon chest seems to be getting bigger. now every day it s a struggle to stay asleep because i walk up around 3:30 am with an asthma attack to the point where i cant breath any more. does pigeon chest usually cause these syntoms
Asked On : Sun, 2 Jan 2011