I am 16 and 1 month pregnant, can i abort this ?

Hello my name is Taylor and Im 16 years old and need help. I think I might be pregnant . I think I started my period a week early and thats unusual for me. And it lasted 2 days. Im afraid I might be. I feel hungry all the time now. I feel alittle more tired, Im not vomiting in the morning but I feel really nauseous sometimes when I wake up. Its been 2 weeks since me and my boyfriend have done anything but its possible I could be at least a month pregnant. But my boyfriend thought I was getting bigger. Im not sure what to do. My mom doesnt know, and I havnt been to a doctor bc Im too scared to go. I really dont like the fact of a doctor looking at me it makes me really uncomfortable. Im also scared to go bc I dont want someone to see me to in and out of the doctors office and they say something to my mom about it. I really need your help. I would really appreciate it alot. Thanks Taylor Clark.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Oct 2010
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

hi taylor.., the above signs of hungry, vomiting, unusual symptoms are not the signs of the pregnancy... the first is the amenorrhea, if you miss periods more than 4 to 5 days, then do a UTP(urine pregnancy test), if it comes positive, then you must consult a gynecologist for the MTP.. do not be afraid, or feel ashamed, , its your health, and you have right to get treated, before you could get pregnant.. do not worry about people around you...
Hope I have answered your question..