I am 15 years and having painful lump under armpit. What should I do? Could it be cancer?

so i m 15 and have this painful lump under my armpit and it hurts. i m really worried. it has gone away but has come back. it s not cancer right cause i m to young to get cancer. i have been putting a hot towel on it. i really just want it to go away is there anything i should do? please help. also i have 1 under each armpit .. the one on my right isn t big but hurts quite a bit and on my left its a little big and has like white stuff on it. that s a good sign right? i cleaned it a little and some kind of came off. i m just really worried.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012