I am 15 and pregnant. How to tell my mom?

i m 15 years old and 4 months pregnant! my older sister has been taking me to the docters and what not!,i need to tell my mom i m pregnant,but i dont want her to worry.any ideas? the reason why i haven t told her from the start is because well she just got out of a divorce and i dont want her to get more upset.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Bottom line is that you need mom's support now. So please tell her. If it would be easier, ask your sister to be there with you when you do it. You're mom will need time to adjust to the idea that you are pregnant and also time to prepare. So tell her as soon as possible. Good luck to you!