I always have a heavy period

period question; i feel weird for asking buttt yeah. im having the heaviest one of my life, no joke. i cant even get in the shower without getting blood on the floor. its sick. i had to come home early because i couldnt last in class without going to the bathroom + my cramps are killer ! :( is there anything i can do to help this so i can go to school tomorrow? lol we do have bathrooms at school but most of my teachers dont allow us to go during class. it wasnt working :) oh and thanks for all the answers ladies :) nice to know im not the only one who feels like they got shot because of all the blood :) lol
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
It should slow down by tomorrow, I had one nearly that bad one time but it was only like that for a day and then it slowed down Just use some pads for a heavy flow and keep changing, and sit down and relax somewhere, it'll eventually slow down And take pain killers for the cramps Oh and please don't stress about going to the doctors like people have said. It happens to everyone. It should slow down by tomorrow but if it's still as heavy as it is now THEN you can think about going to the doctors RELAX :)