Hysterectomy, gall bladde removed, nausea, dizziness, severe stomach pain. What is cause and possible treatment?

I am a 34 y/o female. I had a hysterectomy 6 years ago. I had my gaul bladder removed 3 years ago. I am having a lot of trouble with loss of energy, nausea, dizziness and severe stomach pain on my left side. I was told by my GI that I have Gastroparisis, severe GI disease and IBS. I am misreble and need help. Everything I read online tels me I either have Pancreatitus. I am also fearful because of my issues that I have Lupus? What can I do to find out. My husbadn is a pastor, we have no insurance and very little money?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013