Hypothyroidism, stomach pain, headache, irregular stools. Taking thyrox medicine. Causes for symptoms?

Hi I am XXXXXX.I am 42 years old working women. I am suffering from Hypothyroidism . At present I am taking Thyrox 50 mg medicine. Since many days I am observing that my right side below the stomach there s pain & pain in my left side of head, some some times irregularity in stools . Please suggest me what s going on internally. I have done several times blood test and report says normal about blood HB, but sometimes ups and down in my TSH report.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012