Have hyperthyroidism and scar endometriosis. Taking thyronorm. Is this medicine have estrogen which results in hyperthyroidism?

My wife has hypothyroidism and she is taking thyronorm 100mcg 5 days a week as supplement the hormone. We just got to know that she also has Scar Endiometrosis - and it pains during first 10 days after menstruation cycle for her ( that is because of estrogen levels are high during this phase ). I have read some reaserch that if estrogen levels are high in body, then it causes hypothyroidism too ( cause extra estrogen bonds with Thyroid Hormone and causes deficiency ). So I have linked estrogen to two problem in my wife's case - one is hypothyroidism and second is scar endometriosis.
I just wanted to know - by any chance is "thyronorm – 100 mcg of Thyroxine Sodium Tablets" also has any level of estrogen hormone ( I think it may not have - but curious )?
And if there is any way to control estrogen level in body other than adopting any form of contraceptive methods?
My doctor has suggested to try out Merina to avoid any operation ( but as I mentioned we want to avoid any sort of contraceptive method because it again causes hormonal change in the body).

On the contrary – If we use Merina sort of option – Would it be helpful in curing Hypothyroidism?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013