Hypothyroidism, fluctuating levels. Taking medication. TSH test done. Treatment?

i just had a thryoid panel completed on Monday... the doctor called today to refer me to an endocrinologist because my TSH is 0.02. I have hypothroidism since I was 13 and now I am 47... been on thryoid meds many years. Just recently I can t seem to get my levels normal it is either high or low. My med doctor has changed my leveothroid many times in the past two years. currently taking 125 mcg twice a day Just want to know if it is serious before i panic
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012