Hypothyroidism. Fatigue, depression, irregular periods. Remedy?

hello dr. i am namisha,17 years old... i m suffering from Hypothyroidism.I am really feeling tired and exhausted all the time,sleeping 10 to 12 hours a day, still feeling sleepy when wake up and fatigued,irregular periods ,don't know what to do,depressed and lonely all the time , that's why I am writing recipes just to revive myself, I was listening to music.I gained weight recently. today i went for blood test. please help me out of this.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013