Hypothyroidism. Been on thyronorm. Krimson helps balance tetesterone. Discontinue it?

I live in Pondicherry, i am a woman and 35 years old and have hypothroid for the past 10 years and been on thyronorm 100 mcg daily, the problem is , my testesterone level is also high, and my gynaecologist treats me with the tablet krimson 35 for particular number of menstrual cycles, whenever i take krimsson 35 , my thyroid level tsh and t4 gets elevated, if i stop krimson 35 my testesterone level gets increased, how do i balance these both, since there are no endocrinologist in our place , moreover i am unable to reduce my weight too
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012