Hypothyroid, taking eltroxin. Not got periods, HPT negative. Any tablets to take ?

i m 34 yrs old hypothyroid also within normal level only i m taking eltroxin 50mics nw i had periods oct 28th afterthat not coming i m married 1 son i m check preg test negative only i taken tab,mensovitplus 2tds one day on 2nd november today 9th till yet not coming periods i m worried my cousin marriage on nov 26th hindu marriage thats y i m missed many formalities please have any tablets take or wait for periods .sir after taking mensovit plus how long till wait sir please help me..........
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012