Hypothyroid, persistent hair loss, facial hair, short vision, depression, fatigue, weight gain. Taking thyroxin. What could be the cause?

hi, i am 33 years old female mother of twins n have been a hypothroid patient from last 6 years .since i am taking thyroxin even till 300 mg with doc advise. i have been suffering from hair loss , growth of hair on face ,short vision , tireness, depression , n in last 6 years 35 kg increase in weight although i try to manage my diet , exercise n meditation most oftenly..but still i am confused of my conditions..can u solve my problems ..i am really disappointed person .....????
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012