Hypothyroid, on thyronorm. Calcium deficiency, hair loss, sleep problems. Is increase in thyronorm dosage required ?

Hi, I am 24 years old and I have hypothyroid . i am taking thyronorm 50 mcg from last 1.5 years. My thyroid level has gone down from 49 to 7 now but recently found calcium deficiency to a higher level only 8 which should be within range from 18. I am doubtful about taking Calcium tablets with thyronorm. and my Dr has asked me to increase the thyronorm dosage to 75mcg. Is this required? I am experiencing hair loss and sleep problems also. Can you please assist for the same!!!
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012