Hypothyroid, having weight gain, fatigue, hair loss and laziness. On the same dosage since years. Should I increase it?

i came to know that i had for the 1st is when i was 17.....,now i am 24.....,i still use the same dose even i need to change or increase the dose......, i have hypothyrodism............which went upto 14.07 during my 1st checkup.........7 years back....because i find change in my body......,like putting on weight,lazyiness.., fatigue .,hairloss during these 7 years i have undergone tests very frequently it was quite normal
Asked On : Fri, 14 Mar 2014