Hypothyroid, having weight gain. Stopped intake of thyronorm, want to start Oxyelite-pro for weight loss. Will it cause complications in the long term?

Hi Doctor My name is Ria , I ve Hypo thyroid for past few years and I was taking thyronorm 100mg for few years. I haven t taken any tablets for past 5 months and found there isn t any change in my weight, I am about to start OxyElite Pro weight loss tablet as I am 25/30 kgs overweight . My concern is as I am 28 n spinster, will I face any problems at the time of pregnancy or any other health issues, Please help Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012