Hypothyroid for 10 years, breathlessness, nausea, thyroxine tablets

Hello doctor, I am a 27 yr old woman. My height is 5.3 and weight 45 kgs. I ve always been very slim and small frame. I have had mild hypothyroid for the last 10 yrs and have been taking thyroxine tablets . For the last 4-5 years I have been having sudden breathlessness any time of the day, even without any physical activity and it lasts for 2-3 hours. I also feel pukish when I feel breathless. I really don t know what the problem is but the breathlessness makes me very tired suddenly and interferes with my work. Please help me.
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012